The conditions for the insurance can be found at:

Travelling with EU, it is recommended that you bring the European health insurance card ("Europeiska sjukförsäkringskortet"), which can be ordered from The Swedish Social Insurance Agency ("Försäkringskassan").

When being treated abroad, you pay the treatment yourself and get the compensation upon return, if applicable. Make sure you save the receipts.