• All injuries at work, even if they occur on the way to or from work are classified as occupational injuries.
  • If an accident or incident occurs it must be reported (To be able to benefit from occupational injury insurance).
  • To report an accident, please use SAMIR
  1. Choose "Anmälan av tillbud eller arbetsskada/sjukdom" (on the upper left side of the webpage)
  2. Complete the form (available in English and Swedish)
  3. In SAMIR, it is also possible to report the incident to the police.