Stockholm University participates in several exchange programs such as Erasmus and Nordplus, has exchange agreements with around 400 universities throughout the world and offer over 200 courses in English to exchange students. If you are interested in becoming an exchange student you should contact a university in your own country for information.

As an exchange student you may study one or two semesters at a foreign institution and receive a grant. A learning agreement containing your planned courses at the foreign institution is completed before you arrive, and the credits for the listed courses will be accepted by MISU. Your insurance will be covered. These exchange agreements are either made between institutions (Erasmus+) or between universities (central agreement, including North2North or Nordlys).

Info for exchange students ( for Exchange students (

Department of Meteorology ERASMUS+ partner departments

We are interested in establishing new Erasmus+ agreements within Meteorology, Oceanography and Climate. If you want to study at MISU and your department is not listed above, please contact the exchange coordinator at your home university. Then they can contact our Erasmus agreement coordinator (the MISU study councellor) and discuss the possibilities of establishing a new exchange agreement.

If you are interested in studying at any of MISU's partner departments listed above, or if you already are a student at one of our partner departments, please contact the Erasmus student contact and exchange coordinator at MISU (the MISU study councellor).

Fill in application form and send it to the MISU study councellor

Application form for exchange students at MISU (377 Kb)