- You are here:
- Department of Meteorology
- Researcher in Data Analytics for Climate Science 2016-06-15 at the Department of Meteorology. Closing date: 8 August 2016.
- New employees 2016-06-14 Lars Ahlm and Joy Monteiro
- Arctic Ocean 2016 2016-06-14 The Swedish icebreaker Oden is going on a research mission to the Arctic again and during the week 23-26 some MISU people, and some others, spent climbing around on Oden in Helsingborg harbor to set up instruments and take part in a one day science workshop and - for those that actually goes on the expedition - to brush up on board safety.
Upcoming events at MISU
- Evidence for an ice shelf covering the central Arctic Ocean during the penultimate glaciation [2016-06-23]
- On the flow of Atlantic water and temperature anomalies in the Nordic Seas toward the Arctic Ocean [2016-06-23]
- Development and evaluation of a new regional coupled atmosphere-ocean model in the North Sea and Baltic Sea [2016-06-22]
- Regional Arctic sea ice variations as predictor for winter climate conditions [2016-06-20]
- Sensitivity of polar stratospheric cloud formation to changes in water vapour and temperature [2016-06-17]
- Vertical profiles of optical and microphysical particle properties above the northern Indian Ocean during CARDEX 2012 [2016-06-17]
- Enhanced MJO and transition to superrotation in warm climates [2016-06-13]
- The response of the central Arctic Ocean stratification to freshwater perturbations [2016-06-10]
- A note on ADCP-based indirect observations of turbulence [2016-06-02]
- Amplification of Arctic warming by past air pollution reductions in Europe [2016-05-18]