- You are here:
- Department of Meteorology
- The Swedish agricultural policy leads to increased emissions 2014-12-12 Caroline Leck debates the state support for the agricultural sector on "DN-debatt". It contributes to increased emissions instead of sustainability.
- Opening hours during the Christmas and New Year’s period 2014/2015 2014-12-10 The Department of Meteorology will be open for 2 hours between 8.30-10.30 all days that are not public holidays. Happy Christmas!
- Annica Ekman is new EGU division president for Atmospheric Sciences 2014-12-03 Annica Ekman has been appointed EGU Division President 2015-2017 for Atmospheric Sciences. The European Geophysical Union (EGU), scientific activities are organised through scientific divisions encompassing all studies of the Earth and its environment and of the solar system in general.
- Source-related variables for the description of the oceanic carbon system [2014-12-14]
- Technical note : Introduction to MIMICA, a large-eddy simulation solver for cloudy planetary boundary layers [2014-12-14]
- The thermodynamic structure of summer Arctic stratocumulus and the dynamic coupling to the surface [2014-12-11]
- Implications of Limited Liquid Water Path on Static Mixing within Arctic Low-Level Clouds [2014-12-11]
- Long-term lidar observations of wintertime gravity wave activity over northern Sweden [2014-12-10]
- An algorithm based on sea-level pressure fluctuations to identify major Baltic inflow events [2014-12-03]
- A model sensitivity study for the sea-air exchange of methane in the Laptev Sea, Arctic Ocean [2014-12-03]
- Traveling planetary wave activity from mesopause region airglow temperatures determined by the Network for the Detection of Mesospheric Change (NDMC) [2014-12-01]
- A study of flow over complex terrain using a three-dimensional model [2014-11-30]
- Numerical simulations of stratiform boundary-layer clouds on the meso-gamma-scale. Part I: The influence of terrain height differences [2014-11-30]